Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Luke Blanshard <lu...@blanshard.us> on 2004/11/06 16:13:55 UTC

Re: Problems with project

I believe the key is the last "caused by" in the exception chain:

	Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javassist/ClassPool

Try adding javassist.jar to your classpath!

Luke

Re: Problems with project

Posted by "Igor A. Deruga" <in...@hotbox.ru>.
Thank you very much, Luke! You were of great help for me. I'm pretty new to
java, so, unlike you, I don't notice obvious things. I Hope I won't have to
disturb you with such silly questions any more.

Sincerely
	Igor