Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Gokulakannan M <go...@huawei.com> on 2010/01/13 07:14:31 UTC

HDFS concurrent access

 I want to know whether an API exists for the following functionality.?

 One user(user1) is writing to a large file(size 100MB) and another
user(user2) wants to read that file once user1 completes the writing. So is
there an API exists for this functionality of waiting?

  Thanks,

  Gokul

RE: HDFS concurrent access

Posted by Gokulakannan M <go...@huawei.com>.