Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2004/11/25 17:28:59 UTC

HTMLArea in tables

Helma, Derek,

Sorry, I got lost in the long thread about HTMLArea: Has anybody of you found a
solution for the "HTMLArea in tables" problem?

Everything else works well on my laptop:

  - HTMLCleaningConvertor (based on NekoHTML and NekoDTD)
  - two possibilites to configure HTMLArea in templates:
    a)
           <fi:styling type="htmlarea" rows="8" cols="50">
             <conf>
               conf.statusBar = false;
               conf.sizeIncludesToolbar = false;
               conf.fullPage = false;
               conf.toolbar = [
                 [ "bold", "italic", "separator",
                   "subscript", "superscript", "separator",
                   "insertorderedlist", "insertunorderedlist",
                   "outdent", "indent", "separator",
                   "inserthorizontalrule", "separator",
                   "copy", "cut", "paste", "space", "undo", "redo",
                   "separator", "showhelp"]
                ];
             </conf>
           </fi:styling>
     b)
           <fi:styling type="htmlarea" rows="8" cols="50">
             <initFunction>myInit</initFunction>
           </fi:styling>
           --> myInit() function must be available at the client
               e.g. by overriding forms-samples-styling.xsl

  - org.apache.cocoon.xml.StringXMLizable (by Bruno) added
  - improved examples

I will commit (and port back to 2.1.7) after solving the tables and the gump issues.

--
Reinhard

Re: HTMLArea in tables

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Frank Taffelt wrote:
> see my previous posting on this topic:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=110076768809731&w=2

Thank you! After reading your message I had the idea of implementing a
"afterLoadHandler". Seems to work but when implementing client-side Javascript
I'm never sure ;-)

--
Reinhard

Re: HTMLArea in tables