Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be> on 2008/04/25 11:33:22 UTC

Re: svn commit: r651551 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/pagination/PageSequence.java

On Apr 25, 2008, at 11:30, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:
> Author: adelmelle
> Date: Fri Apr 25 02:30:09 2008
> New Revision: 651551

> Log:
> Cleanup: removal of commented block/methods + some javadoc updates
<snip />

>  /**
> - * Abstract base implementation for page sequences.
> + * Class modelling the <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_page-
> sequence">
>   */

If anybody is not OK with those changes, now is the time to speak up.
I've just about finished going over the fo.flow and fo.pagination
packages, making similar changes in an attempt at enhancing the
interactivity of the fotree-javadocs.

If nobody objects, I'll commit the whole bunch later this weekend.

Cheers

Andreas

Re: svn commit: r651551 - /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/pagination/PageSequence.java

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine to me.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
No objections for me. Thanks for doing that!

On 25.04.2008 11:33:22 Andreas Delmelle wrote:
> On Apr 25, 2008, at 11:30, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: adelmelle
> > Date: Fri Apr 25 02:30:09 2008
> > New Revision: 651551

> > Log:
> > Cleanup: removal of commented block/methods + some javadoc updates
> <snip />
> >
> >  /**
> > - * Abstract base implementation for page sequences.
> > + * Class modelling the <a href="http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/#fo_page-
> > sequence">
> >   */
>
> If anybody is not OK with those changes, now is the time to speak up.
> I've just about finished going over the fo.flow and fo.pagination
> packages, making similar changes in an attempt at enhancing the
> interactivity of the fotree-javadocs.
>
> If nobody objects, I'll commit the whole bunch later this weekend.
>

> Cheers
>
> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki