Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 09:01:43 UTC

Popups and Struts Actions

I am using the following code and do not want the menubar, etc. on my
popup.  But the menubar and everything else is still showing up.  You
javascript mavens out there, what is wrong?

      method="post"
      action="album_photo.CRACKWILLOW"
      target="whereOwhere"
      onsubmit="window.open('',this.target,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbar=2,toolbar=0,resizable=0,copyhistory=0,width=10000,height=10000);return
true;">
              alt='ALBUM'
              property='open.method'/>
~Dakota Jack~

Re: Popups and Struts Actions

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.

      method="post"
      action="album_photo.CRACKWILLOW"
      target="whereOwhere"
      onsubmit="window.open(this.action,this.target,
'directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbar=2,toolbar=0,resizable=0,copyhistory=0,width=10000,height=10000');return
false">

              alt='ALBUM'
              property='open.method'/>

You should consider moving your scripts out to a separate method.  It would
even be better to move them to a separate .js file and include that on the
page.....it's that whole 'reuse' thing.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance