Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2014/05/19 10:41:26 UTC

oak-users list (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0)

On 19.5.14 10:17 , Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Torgeir Veimo <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there to be an oak-user mailing list, or should one use the
>> jackrabbit users mailing list for discussion on deployments?
>
> Not yet. You can use either the Jackrabbit users list or this mailing
> list for Oak-related questions.

I suggest we direct people to the Jackrabbit users list instead of
creating a Oak users list. The traffic on that list is pretty low anyway
and creating another list would probably cause too much fragmentation.

Michael

Re: oak-users list (was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.0)

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@adobe.com>.
fine with me