Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kk...@kohsuke.org> on 2005/07/29 05:02:10 UTC

[javaflow] More small changes to Continuation

I'm setting up IDE with Cocoon, but meanwhile, more small changes.

1. replaced HashMap<Thread,Continuation> by ThreadLocal, as it does the
job better (w/o synchronization). No point in marking static fields as
transient.

2. I believe the current code doesn't run correctly if a thread running
a continuation tries to run another continuation inside it. I fixed that.

3. added serialVersionUID. According to Java serialization experts at my
work, any serializable class should have it. I assumed we aren't
worrying about the backward compatibility right now, so I just set 1.

4. javadoc improvement on the continueWith method.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi