Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2010/02/24 10:16:01 UTC

JAX-RS support in OpenEJB

Hey guys,

I'd like to provide support to JAX-RS (JSR 311) in OpenEJB.
JIRA -->  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-1237

I did a quick and dirty poc (patch attached) but i need help/feedback on how
to do that integration in a cleaner manner.

Actually, annotation discovery is very simple and dirty but it was just for
the poc.
Biggest changes are located in the openejb-cxf module.
The webservice-inheritance module contains a small example with a test case.

BTW, if someone can give me some inputs related to HTTP management in a
standalone mode, i'd be grateful (HttpDestination, WsService, ...).

Thanks in advance?
JLouis