Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com> on 2003/04/08 17:32:53 UTC

Re: [Jetty] Quicker startup

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Upayavira wrote:

> Tony,
>
> If you're using Windows, you can use the batch file I've attached. Otherwise, you
> can try Pier's Unix script at:
>
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104337896731869&w=2
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> This assumes tthat you're trying to run 2.1, which has Jetty included.
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Upayavira,

Thanks for the reply!  I've already found the cocon.[sh|bat], and have
been using for a while now.  One problem I ran into was trying to figure
out how to get Jetty to only bind to '127.0.0.1' instead of '0.0.0.0',
which it does by default.  I'd like to get Jetty listening only on
localhost because I have Apache and mod_proxy in front of it.  I've
scoured the Jetty docs and all I've managed to find is how to change the
listening port, not the listening IP address.

Tony

--
Tony Collen
ICQ: 12410567

Re: [Jetty] Quicker startup

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
On 8 Apr 2003 at 11:32, Tony Collen wrote:

> Upayavira,
>
> Thanks for the reply!  I've already found the cocon.[sh|bat], and have
> been using for a while now.  One problem I ran into was trying to
> figure out how to get Jetty to only bind to '127.0.0.1' instead of
> '0.0.0.0', which it does by default.  I'd like to get Jetty listening
> only on localhost because I have Apache and mod_proxy in front of it.
> I've scoured the Jetty docs and all I've managed to find is how to
> change the listening port, not the listening IP address.

How come everyone's replying to my February postings today???

I'm afraid you've gone way beyond my level of knowledge here. Pier's your man I'd
say - ask on dev.

Regards, Upayavira