Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2008/04/30 23:07:36 UTC

Where's Hoss?

Astute, compulsive, list readers may have noticed that I was unusually
quiet last week from Wed-Sun (right as a thread on our favorite heated
topic: logging, was just spinning up)

The reason is because I just started taking two night classes, one on Wed
nights and one on Thu, I'm also doing some traveling for the next 2
weekends.

All of these factors not only cut into my "Solr Time" during evenings and
weekends, but their impact on my non-Solr day job work is forcing me to
spend less time on Solr during the day Wed-Fri.

So don't be suprised if it seems like I'm only online Mon and Tue for a
while.

-Hoss