Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Alexandre Vermeerbergen <av...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/12 12:57:23 UTC

Any comment on my proposal to update snakeyaml to 2.0 ?

Hello,

I just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3918
Any objection for this dependency update ?

I guess I can take care of this - I just need a reminder about how to
properly create a git branch to deliver an update to .pom and make
this branch linked to the JIRA

Thanks,
Alex

Re: Any comment on my proposal to update snakeyaml to 2.0 ?

Posted by Richard Zowalla <ri...@zowalla.com>.
Hi,

https://github.com/apache/storm/commit/4fb1feb9466ec84ec7d2b9ac00c10e1bc9d60333

Should be already fixed but awaits a release.

Gruß
Richard