Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Anil Philip <go...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/11 21:13:24 UTC

help! how to send multiple files to remote machine? ant-jsch

Have you used scp to send the files from an entire
folder?
Is there *another* way besides using wildcards?
I was sending it one file at a time and it would send
two and then stop.
I am trying to get it to send all the files at once.
But when I specify
D:\outbound\*
 then I get

 java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\outbound\* (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is
incorrect)

               at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ssh.Scp.execute(Scp.java:215)

-

thanks,

Anil Philip

       void sendFiles(File outFolder) throws
IOException {
        Scp sendFile = new Scp();
        Project proj = new Project();
        proj.init();
        sendFile.setProject(proj);
        sendFile.setPort(22);
        sendFile.setTrust(true);
        sendFile.setFile(outFolder.getPath() +
File.separator + "*");
        String hostUri = remoteUserName + "@" +
remoteUrl + ":" + remotePath;
        sendFile.setTodir(hostUri);
        sendFile.setKeyfile(remoteKeyFile);
        sendFile.setPassphrase("");
        logger.debug("about to SCP the file " +
outFolder.getName() + "
to Sprint");
        sendFile.execute();
        // send all files in the out dir
        // Move the file to the done directory
        File[] files = outFolder.listFiles();
        for(File outFile:files) {
            copy(outFile,new
File(sentFolder.getAbsolutePath() + File.separator +
outFile.getName()));
            outFile.delete();
            if(outFile.exists())
                logger.error("Failed to move the file"
+
outFile.getName() + " to the done directory");
            else
                logger.debug("Moved the file " +
outFile.getName() + "
to the done directory");
        }
    }

RE: help! how to send multiple files to remote machine? ant-jsch

Posted by Anil Philip <go...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you for replying.
Is there an example I can look at for transferring
multiple files?
I did a google search but was unable.
thanks,
Anil