Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com> on 2015/11/17 21:32:29 UTC

axis trunk

What is the difference b/w “old-trunk” and the current trunk? The “old-trunk” supersedes the 1.4 tag as it has number of fixes and enhancements. Then at one point the current trunk was created and converted from ant to maven. Was the  current trunk branched off “old-trunk” (most likely not) or off 1.4 branch? Why was not the old-trunk never fully merged into the current trunk?

Any insight is greatly appreciated! I am supporting a legacy app that is stuck with a copy of axis jar that has been built with some snapshot of an axis trunk post 1.4's tag but before old-trunk was frozen...

Regards,
George

RE: axis trunk

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Hi,

I really would appreciate more info on this. I know there are people on this list who know the answer and post and maintain the trunk regularly...

George