Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bruno Mignoni <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/23 13:20:22 UTC

Maven2 - Tapestry 4.0.2

I am trying to use Maven2 but does not exist Tapestry 4.0.2 only 4.0.1, that
is normal?

How i do to use Tapestry 4.0.2 in my project?

Eclipse 3.2 + Maven2 + Jetty

--
__________________
Bruno Mignoni

Re: Maven2 - Tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@najdi.si>.
It does exist, here for example
http://maven.sateh.com/repository/tapestry/tapestry/

AW: Maven2 - Tapestry 4.0.2

Posted by Holger Stolzenberg <h....@ewerk.com>.
As I understand you correctly, you are asking why maven2 can only resolve a dependency of tapestry 4.0.1 ?
We are using tapestry 4.0.2 in our project with maven2, using following dependency:

<dependency>
	<groupId>tapestry</groupId>
	<artifactId>tapestry</artifactId>
	<version>4.0.2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
	<groupId>tapestry</groupId>
	<artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
	<version>4.0.2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
	<groupId>tapestry</groupId>
	<artifactId>tapestry-contrib</artifactId>
	<version>4.0.2</version>
</dependency>

If maven2 still can´t resolve tapestry, make sure you are defining a proper <repository /> where to find the tapestry dependency.