Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by shzh zhao <ao...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/09 05:26:06 UTC

Aoo needs more than 1G memory to do a debug build?

hi,

when I do a debug build in sc moudle at windows xp platform,
the system just likes to hang on for many minutes,and the used memory is
very large.
how to downgrade the using memory?
here is the snap:

--
*

mailto: *aoo.zhaoshzh@gmail.com <https://google.com/profiles>
<https://google.com/profiles>

Re: Aoo needs more than 1G memory to do a debug build?

Posted by shzh zhao <ao...@gmail.com>.
attach the snap picture here.

--
*

Re: Re: Aoo needs more than 1G memory to do a debug build?

Posted by "bo.tian" <bo...@cs2c.com.cn>.
Sorry for my poor english
I mean gbuild solve the problem..

bo.tian