Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ca...@bull.net on 2000/07/04 15:33:09 UTC

Réf. : [patch] Patch for SSL

Hi.

I have the following problem with your patch.

I use a private certification authority. I use keytools to import the CA
certificate. I have a server certificate and a user certificate signed with this
CA.

When I try to get the tomcat home page, the browser tells me that the server has
requested a certificate. But in the list, there is no certificate. I have tried
with IE5 and Netscape.

Do  you have any ideas about what's wrong?

Carole.

Re: Réf. : [patch] Patch for SSL

Posted by Warner Onstine <on...@intalio.com>.
Have you tried it with Client Authentication turned off first?

-warner