Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by teh j <to...@yahoo.com.au> on 2001/05/14 01:12:01 UTC

java.lang.IllegalStateException

Hello !

I have Tomcat v3.2.1 running a little JSP application
I have developed. If I leave it running for a few
days, I get the error message below for no reason
whatsoever!

The only thing that seems to fix it is if I restart
Tomcat (Tomcat is not integrated with Apache here, it
is running as a standalone)

Can anybody shed some light as to what is happening
and suggest a way to fix it?

thanks!
Jason

Error: 500
Location: /test/jason/security/login.html
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Can't happen -
classname is null, who added this ?
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java:261)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:289)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:254)
	at
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:210)
	at
	at
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- Voice chat, mail alerts, stock quotes and favourite news and lots more!