Posted to user@struts.apache.org by José Ventura <ve...@cit.com.br> on 2003/07/18 21:03:42 UTC

Re: [OT] (SOLVED) Redirecting forwards under WAS 4.0.4

Sorry for the delay -- it worked!

Thanks, Susan! You're a life-saver!

And here I was almost making a workaround by duplicating every single
mapping in my struts-config (I'd remove them someday. No, really, I
would. I just needed to get it working for the time being ;)

[]'s
- ventura