Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joan Harrison <sr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2003/11/05 03:04:21 UTC

contrib:Table Paging

Hello All,
    I am trying to use contrib:Table for listing few columns from DB.
I am using SimpleTableModel and according to documentation the result is a table that allow sorting on each column, and automatically breaks the list into multiple pages if it is too large.

The first part is working fine with no extra effort but second part  ( Paging ) is not showing up. Below is my *.page & *.html

<page-specification class="com.tcs.presentation.pages.invoice.ListVCFixtures">
    <component id="tableColumns" type="contrib:TableColumns"/>
        <component id="tablePages" type="contrib:TablePages"/>
        <component id="tableRows" type="contrib:TableRows">
            <binding name="class" expression="cssClass"/>
        </component>
        <component id="tableValues" type="contrib:TableValues"/>
        <component id="tableView" type="contrib:TableView">
            <binding name="tableModel" expression="tableModel"/>
        </component>
        <external-asset name="stylesheet" URL="./css/appcss.css"/>

</page-specification>

--------------------------

Am I missing some thing here?. Please help. I am new to tapestry and trying to understand Table component.

Thanks in advance
J Harrison.

---------------------------------

contrib:Table - Help

Posted by Joan Harrison <sr...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi All,
   I am trying to build Table component as same as in
WorkBench example except that data is comming from DB
( Oracle).

I wanted to know how do I pass a list of Objects or
Object[] to Table component which is populated after
rendering the page.
The reason why I am populating data in Page is because
Data population is based on user loged-in which is
stored in Visit Object.

Basically what I wanted to know is,
in example  in "initTableSessionStateManager ()"
method how do I construct ITableDataModel which is
populated in Page class!

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards
John.H

Re: contrib:Table Paging

Posted by Sanjeev Hiremath <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
   U need to include
in ur html file and this should be with in "form"

Hope this helps.

--Sanjeev Hiremath