Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 06:21:56 UTC

Gsoc 2016 with apache HTrace

Hi,

I am a final year student in IESL College of Engineering, Sri lanka. I am
interested with working with apache htrace. I'm interested in "Add HTrace
distributed tracing for s3 and other alternative Hadoop FS implementations"
project [1]. Please kindly give me further information on how I could
proceed.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-191

Thanks

Madhawa