Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ulrich Heidfeld <ul...@ecomify.de> on 2019/01/08 09:26:10 UTC

Want to become a contributer

Hi Team,
I want to become a contributor. My confluence ID: uheidfeld

Best regards,

Ulrich Heidfeld

--
Ulrich Heidfeld
Junior Consultant

Fon      +49 521 448 157-96
Fax      +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl

Re: Want to become a contributer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ulrich,

I saw that you filled an ICLA, so we can open the wiki to you

Jacques

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Ulrich,

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Hi Ulrich,

I've added you as a contributor to Jira and the wiki.

Please check your entry at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors
and your permissions to the wiki and Jira.

Welcome aboard,

thanks,