Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Puneet Gupta <pu...@apache.org> on 2016/09/22 14:34:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.6.0

Hi everyone,

I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Lens 2.6.0
release.

The commit id is 925094f44923b33767a9d1d4bc9ea6b2bb3fe229:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lens/commit/925094f44

This corresponds to the tag: apache-lens-2.6.0:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lens.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/apache-lens-2.6.0

Release archives (tar.gz/.zip), signature, and checksums are here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.6.0-rc0/

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lens/KEYS

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
apache-lens-2.6.0-source-release.zip:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.6.0-rc0/apache-lens-2.6.0-source-release.zip

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location:apache-lens-2.6.0-bin.tar.gz:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.6.0-rc0/apache-lens-2.6.0-bin.tar.gz

The licensing of bundled bits in the archives are documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LENS/Licensing+in+Apache+Lens

Nexus staging url:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelens-1009/

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315923&version=12333846

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

+1 from my side for the release.

For folks not familiar with vetting a release, please refer to

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.6.0

Posted by Puneet Gupta <pu...@inmobi.com>.
Canceling the vote . LENS-1336 needs to be fixed to include lens contrib
module

Thanks,
Puneet Gupta

receipt.