Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/15 20:12:14 UTC

Broken Arquillian tests don't fail

At the moment, quite a few Arquillian tests are broken but don't fail
the build.

Above all, this affects the Weld profile where the weld-core dependency
seems to be missing. In the OWB profile, there are some broken tests in
the JSF Impl module. I didn't check the app server profiles, the
standalone ones look bad enough...

Arquillian 1.1.4 bails out but does not fail the build when the test
deployment cannot be deployed.

This is fixed in Arquillian 1.1.8, i.e. deployment errors will fail the
tests.

Thus, I propose to upgrade to Arquillian 1.1.8 (after the DS 1.4.1
release) and then to work on fixing all those broken tests.

Best regards,
Harald

Re: Broken Arquillian tests don't fail

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi harald,

thx! the weld profile looks fine now (for v1.x and v2.x).
however, now we have an issue with our arquillian-drone based tests as well
as with the build-config for weld3.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Harald Wellmann <hw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi harald,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi harald,

+1
can you please send a list of the affected tests (upfront).

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1