Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fernando Reuter Wendt <fe...@admijui.unijui.tche.br> on 2002/04/25 20:40:13 UTC

CGI on Win2K

Hello,

I have Apache 1.3.24 installed on a Windows 2000 system, and have just
installed ActivePerl, to use CGI scripts. But when I try to link
'localhost/cgi-bin/somefile' it returns a internal error server. I have
already shared the cgi-bin and htdocs directories from Apache, to All users
just for reading. Plus, have added at the system one apache group and user
name. Some help to find out what's going on?

Thanks

+------------------------------
 Fernando A. R. Wendt
 Webmaster & Webdesigner - ACS
 UNIJUÍ - Universidade Regional
 http://www.unijui.tche.br
 mailto:fernando@unijui.tche.br

Re: CGI on Win2K

Posted by Subscribed <su...@myarchive.biz>.
did you enable cgi in your conf?

====================================
"It is said that if you line up all the cars in the
world end to end, someone would be stupid
enough to try and pass them."
====================================

Re: CGI on Win2K

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Fernando Reuter Wendt wrote:
> I have Apache 1.3.24 installed on a Windows 2000 system, and have just
> installed ActivePerl, to use CGI scripts. But when I try to link
> 'localhost/cgi-bin/somefile' it returns a internal error server. I have
> already shared the cgi-bin and htdocs directories from Apache, to All users
> just for reading. Plus, have added at the system one apache group and user
> name. Some help to find out what's going on?

Start by looking in the Apache error log to get more details about the
problem.

Joshua.