Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dan Tressler <dt...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/29 17:25:35 UTC

Spreadsheet application not working

Message indicates my subscription has expired.  AARP indicated this software was free.
Is there a charge for the use of the programs associated with Apache Open Office?
Dan Tressler
dtress4817@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Spreadsheet application not working

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.

i coppied the information that you need from readme file.

hope that help and God bless you.

Is OpenOffice really free for any user?
OpenOffice is free for use by everybody. You may take this copy of
OpenOffice and install it on as many computers as you like, and use it
for any purpose you like (including commercial, government, public
administration and educational use). For further details see the
license text delivered together with OpenOffice or
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html
Why is OpenOffice free for any user?
You can use this copy of OpenOffice today free of charge because
individual contributors and corporate sponsors have designed,
developed, tested, translated, documented, supported, marketed, and
helped in many other ways to make OpenOffice what it is today - the
world's leading open-source office software.
If you appreciate their efforts, and would like to ensure Apache
OpenOffice continues into the future, please consider contributing to
the project - see http://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html for
details on contributing time and
http://www.apache.org/foundation/contributing.html for details on
donations. Everyone has a contribution to make.

On 10/2/17, Dan Tressler <dt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Keith.  I will use the URL you sent and reinstall the program.
> Most appreciative,
> Dan Tressler
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 29, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Keith N. McKenna <ke...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 9/29/2017 1:25 PM, Dan Tressler wrote:
>>> Message indicates my subscription has expired.  AARP indicated this
>>> software was free.
>>> Is there a charge for the use of the programs associated with Apache Open
>>> Office?
>>> Dan Tressler
>>> dtress4817@gmail.com
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone
>>>
>> No there is no cost. Apache OpenOffice is Free Open Source Software. To
>> learn more and downloaded the latest version go to
>> https://www.openoffice.org/.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
www.al-islam.org

Re: Spreadsheet application not working