Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ray Martin <Ra...@aci-hq.com> on 2001/12/03 23:14:38 UTC

RE: .../WEB-INF/classes

Sir,
i have done searches through some of the mail lists.  i was not able to
surface an answer to my predicament.

if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it.  my customer is looking at me
like i am a dumb ass (and they are probably right - i just didn't want to
prove it so early in the project)

i persuaded them that the project should leverage off of the tremendous
thought and energy by using some of the tools located at the Apache web
site instead of using PERL and CGI.  now because of my dilema, they are
pointing at me and going "Yeah, right..."

i am using jdk1.3 - i had previously backed away from jdk1.4 - my brother
was having trouble with jdk1.4 and Cocoon2.

thanx,
Ray