Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Davide <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/30 08:32:00 UTC

Fuseki and bulk loading problem via HTTP (heap space)

Hi,
I have some problems with Fuseki server and the triples loading via HTTP.
In my code, I add triples in the local model. When it reaches 300'000
triples, I load the model in the database with HTTP using:

"RDFConnectionFactory.connect("url")"

to create a connection with the database. Then I load the model in Fuseki
with:

"conn.load(model)"

After that, I create a new model with "ModelFactory.createDefaultModel()",
and I start another time to load triples in the model. This approach works
iteratively.

Well.. for the first iteractions, the db loads data without problems. The
problem is when the algorithm has already load many models. Because the
I increase the heap space size until 8 gb but I haven't resolve the
problem. Then I would ask you how to resolve this problem, and if this
approach is correct for this kind of problems.

Regards

Davide

Re: Fuseki and bulk loading problem via HTTP (heap space)

Posted by Davide <ka...@gmail.com>.
I resolved the issue, It was a configuration problem. Thanks

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Davide,