Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by William Colen <co...@apache.org> on 2018/11/23 17:38:52 UTC

Pull Request: Merge pull request x Rebase and merge

Hi guys,

Looking at the commit history of the project I was wondering if the project
would benefit of avoiding using "Merge pull request" and use "Rebase and
merge" instead.
This will avoid the additional commit related to merging the branch.

What do you think?
William

Re: Pull Request: Merge pull request x Rebase and merge

Posted by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--