Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Gary Zhao <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/02 07:14:17 UTC

Java sample code for non-blocking async query

Hello

I'm looking for non-blocking async query sample code. The one I found in
the following link is async query but blocking. Could anyone share such
code?

http://www.datastax.com/documentation/developer/java-driver/1.0/java-driver/asynchronous_t.html

Thanks
Gary

Re: Java sample code for non-blocking async query

Posted by Stephen Portanova <sp...@gmail.com>.
This is what I used in scala - you'll need the 'toFuture' implicit to
do executeAsync
asynchronously

https://github.com/eigengo/activator-akka-cassandra/blob/master/src/main/scala/core/cassandra.scala

--