Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Dinesh Patankar <di...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/06 14:48:22 UTC

AbstractMethodError

Hi,

We had been using drill to execute queries with NoSQL databases and they
were working fine until a month ago.

We have been getting <"errorMessage" : "SYSTEM ERROR:
AbstractMethodError\n\n\r\n> since then.

I believe this is not something to do with jar files since it has been
working as is.

Would you mind helping me understand what could be the issue?

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh

Re: AbstractMethodError

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
HI Dinesh,
Thanks for sending but you really have to give us a lot more information to be able to help here:

1.  What version of Drill are you using?
2.  What NoSQL databases are you connecting to?  How are they configured?
3.  Did you do any kind of upgrade and noticed that things weren't working after that?  Things won't spontaneously stop working, so something clearly changed.  We have to figure out what.
4.  Can you send the full stack trace?

Please do not send images or screenshots as they do not come across in the apache email.
Thanks!
-- C