Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/02/27 08:57:02 UTC

Board report for March 30th

Hi guys,

I prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports>

Please, review and let me know if I forgot something.
I would like to submit the report asap.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Re: Board report for March 30th

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1, Thanks JB

--
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Just to let you know that Winegrower has already been announced in the last December board report.

No need to mention it in this board report, we will add the first Winegrower release when it will be done.

Regards
JB

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1