Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Alin.Jerpelea@sony.com" <Al...@sony.com> on 2022/03/07 09:12:35 UTC

NuttX 10.3 release plan

Hi all,

Our latest release (NuttX 10.2) was on 2021-11-28.

I think that we can remove the DISCLAIMER and start the release process for 10.3 on the following schedule

W10 -- Master Stability Window (keep the merging of risky PRs to a minimum this week)

W11.2 -- Create the 10.2 release branch

W11.2-13.1 -- Stabilize / test / release notes

W13.1 -- Tag RC0 and call for PPMC / Community Vote

W14(or when we have the votes) Call for IPMC Vote

W14.6 -- Update site and announce (we have to wait for download mirrors to sync).

Best regards

Alin

Re: NuttX 10.3 release plan

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.
I am OK with removing the disclaimer for 10.3.
Thank you for your work on this, Alin!

Re: NuttX 10.3 release plan

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 8:32 AM Alin.Jerpelea@sony.com <