Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan-F <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/08 13:27:26 UTC

OFBiz Community Day - 19th September 2015

Hi Everyone

Please don't forget that we have our third Community Day coming up soon on
19th September.  For details about what our Community Days are please read
our wiki page below

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Community+Days

If you would like to participate then please start thinking about what area
or task you'd like to work on.

Our last Community Survey feedback highlighted that it would be good to have
some collaborative organised tasks to work on so a pages has been created on
the wiki with some possible ideas. Please feel free to add more.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Draft+Community+Day+Task+Planning

I've already created a Jira sprint called 'Community Day 3 - 2015' so please
start adding your the Jira tasks you want to work on into it. The Jira
Sprint helps us track and report on the work that has been done during the
Community Day so please try to make sure your work is included.

I will plan to open the sprint a day or two before the Community Day itself
and also leave it open for a few days afterwards.

I will send out another reminder next week.

Thanks
Sharan

RE: OFBiz Community Day - 19th September 2015

Posted by Peter Arnold <pa...@paec.cl>.
Hi Sharan,

To me also option B seems to be better structured. Maybe under Getting
Started > Business Users you might add a page with "Implementers". Like that
a true business user could really get started.

Regards,

Peter