Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Murph <go...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/15 18:15:14 UTC

Released Version

Do any of the released versions Axis2C actually work with a released version of Axis2Java (for the code generation)?  I'm trying to get a helloworld webservice to work with the -d adb switch and everytime i try to compile the generated code, I get a ton of error messages.

  Axis 2c version 1.0
  Axis Java version 1.2

  If Axis 2c requires a non-released version of Axis Java for code generation, that needs to be fixed in the release process.

---------------------------------
8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time

Re: Released Version

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Murph

its not clear from your note which is the server and which is the
client. Can you post the WSDL that's causing the problem and also
explain where it comes from please.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle