Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/20 22:03:47 UTC

Kind request of stop mentioning Committer List

Hi all,

A kind request to all the committers and PMC members is to stop using
"@apache/airflow-committers" list. Doing so is prone to errors of
mentioning entire Apache committers list.

I have done that in the past and I am sure many people have done this in
the past. Let's stop using that list -- that is the best way to avoid such
incidents as the Asf INFRA team said there is no other way around this.

Regards,
Kaxil

Re: Kind request of stop mentioning Committer List

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
100% agree.

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.