Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve R Burrus <bu...@swbell.net> on 2007/04/15 21:26:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Request For PHP Scripts.

Well once I [finally] got the integration between php and the apache server going right/correctly I would like to request of the group that I be sent some usable php scripts. I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me!

Re: [users@httpd] Request For PHP Scripts.

Posted by Kyle Wilcox <Ky...@noaa.gov>.
Access this from a web browser:

/* Remove this line in script
<?php
header('Location:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=useful+php+scripts&btnG=Search');
?>

*/ Remove this line in script

--

 Kyle Wilcox
 NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office

Re: [users@httpd] Request For PHP Scripts.

Posted by Dragon <dr...@crimson-dragon.com>.
Steve R Burrus wrote:
>Well once I [finally] got the integration between php and the apache
>server going right/correctly I would like to request of the group
>that I be sent some usable php scripts. I would really appreciate it
>if someone could do this for me!

There are people who can do this for you. They are called consultants
or contractors and they generally ask for money in return for their services.

Either that, or you can go to one of the many free scripting sites
out there and look for what you need.

Dragon