Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Chakrader Dewaragatla <Ch...@lifelock.com> on 2016/01/05 03:02:36 UTC

Upgrade 0.3.0 to 0.4.1

Hi – What is the best way to upgrade from 0.3.0 to 0.4.1  ? We are using binaries to deploy nifi.

Thanks,
-Chakri
________________________________
The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
________________________________

Re: Upgrade 0.3.0 to 0.4.1

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
brew update is certainly doing most of the heavy lifting.  Additionally,
use a `brew outdated` to show which installed formula are currently lagging
behind the current version.  Also very helpful, but not one of the commands
listed in the example usage listing.

Re: Upgrade 0.3.0 to 0.4.1

Posted by Christopher Hamm <ce...@gmail.com>.

Re: Upgrade 0.3.0 to 0.4.1