Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by fa...@wuerth.it on 2002/02/07 11:24:40 UTC

Re: How to redirect after Login ! Problem remains!

fabio@wuerth-phoenix.com said:

Gentlemen,

I think that my problem stills the same.

The solution proposed by Mr. Holden won't work because the adress where you
have to redirect is not static but dynamic, so you cannot code this in your
Login template, but you should be able to store the incoming URL and then
redirect dynamically.

I've seen this solution in archives of Velocity. The same solution is used by
scarab. But the screen where to redirect is previously established ans static.
This is not my case.

Overriding the SessionValidator class could be a good idea, but i'll need
some more datailed information (Maybe from the turbine developers!).

Thank you mr. Esterly for the suggestion but it would be a bad idea, as 80%
of my work is done, telling to my director that i've worked for 3 months for
nothing.

Thank you anyway.
I still waiting for more precise informations.

Regards,

FD

help@jakarta.apache.org>