Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Kodichath, Suresh" <Su...@iona.com> on 2006/12/29 03:44:07 UTC

Support for using Apache Qpid as a CXF transport.

Hi,

I have added a patch for supporting Apache Qpid as a CXF transport using
JMS. The patch includes samples and tests, similar to the ones currently
available for ActiveMQ. Can somebody with commit access add the patch to
the trunk.

Thanks,

Suresh

Re: Support for using Apache Qpid as a CXF transport.

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi,

Please see my comments attached to CXF-318 and let me know your
thoughts - in the JIRA issue preferrably. Thanks,

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions