Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Stopp, Bryan" <Br...@argushealth.com> on 2008/06/30 21:29:46 UTC

Aegis Bindings

Hello!

  I'm sure this is going to be a fault on my part. But I can't seem to
get Aegis bindings to work with the "simple:server" binding definitions.

I have attached an example aegis.xml, web.xml, spring.xml and source
code. The minOccurs specification on the aegis mapping is not being
honored when the WSDL gets generated. I really get the impression I'm
missing some configuration on my "simple:server" binding definition, but
I don't know what.

It does honor the name of the parameter, just not any other attributes
in the bindings.

Can anyone identify what I'm doing wrong, or if I've forgotten
something? Assistance is needed, and thank you all for it!

-Bryan Stopp

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of the email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this email transmission is strictly prohibited by the sender.  If you have received this transmission in error, please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email return address or mailto:postmaster@argushealth.com.  Thank you.

Re: Aegis Bindings

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The attachments were there, but I'm not in a position to examine them this
instant.

There are JAX-WS constraints on parameter bindings. I may need to defer to
Dan.

RE: Aegis Bindings

Posted by "Stopp, Bryan" <Br...@argushealth.com>.
It's used as a parameter of the service. No offense meant, but did the
attachments come through with the original message? This is the first
time I've ever used a mailing list, so I don't know if the xml files
were sent with my original email.

If not, here's the XML for my Aegis binding:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mappings>
    <mapping>
        <method name="sayHello">
            <parameter index="0" mappedName="user" nillable="false"
minOccurs='1' maxOccurs='1'/>
        </method>
    </mapping>
</mappings>