Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/01 23:45:50 UTC

[orchestra] could we do a release of this artifacts?

Hi

I would like to add a module for orchestra and jsf 2.0 and do a release of
orchestra in the next days. Is any special step required to do it?

or there is some issue that needs to be solved before release it?

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

RE: [orchestra] could we do a release of this artifacts?

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
As far as I know, a release should be fine!

Ciao,

Mario

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at> wrote:
> Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
>>
>> Hello Michael
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Leonardo,
>>>
>>> I have an example with Orchestra and JSF 2 in our new JSF book and I had
>>> patch two classes to get it running.
>>
>> great! btw is the book somewhere online ?
>
> It actually is (german only, sorry guys):
>
> http://jsfatwork.irian.at/

works for me ;-)
Perhaps you should link to it from our MyFaces wiki ?

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [orchestra] could we do a release of this artifacts?

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Michael

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi Leonardo,
>
> I have an example with Orchestra and JSF 2 in our new JSF book and I had to
> patch two classes to get it running.

great! btw is the book somewhere online ?

> First one was (due to new FacesContext methods):
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.lib.jsf._FacesContextWrapper to care for
>
> Second one was (due to new Facelets API)
> org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.jsf.components.facelets.ConverterTagHandler

feel free to provide a patch

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.
Hi Leonardo,

I have an example with Orchestra and JSF 2 in our new JSF book and I had
to patch two classes to get it running.