Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/30 10:09:37 UTC

PrepareReleaseMojo

Hi,

I noticed that to solve the nullpointer that happens in PrepareReleaseMojo,
there are currently 2 solutions:

- mine: initialize pomFiles directely
- other: check if pomFiles is null and then assign new ArrayList() to it.

we should only keep one of these solutions.

regards,

Wim

Re: PrepareReleaseMojo

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.