Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by kpinjari <kp...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/17 16:19:24 UTC

camel-jetty-fabric-proxy

Hello,

Recently I have developed a JAX_RS RESTFul services to download zipped
files, this restful services accepts the list of file names in html from
post filed and returns the zipped steam files as http response, I am facing
the following error.

Environment:
             jboss-fuse-6.0.0.redhat-024, jetty(7.6.7.v20120910)

We have two camel route, before the call us routed to jax-rs endpoint

Camel route 1:
<route id="FabricProxyRoute">
			<from

uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:{{proxyPort}}/services?matchOnUriPrefix=true&amp;bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false&amp;enableMultipartFilter=false&amp;continuationTimeout=600000"
/>

<when>
	<simple>${header.CamelHttpPath} contains '/services/techpubs'</simple>
	<log loggingLevel="DEBUG" message="Route to  techpubsServices" />
		<loadBalance id="lbTechPubs">
			<failover roundRobin="true" maximumFailoverAttempts="5" />
			<to uri="fabric:techpubsServices" />
			</loadBalance>
/route>
	</camelContext>

Camel Route 2:
<camelContext trace="false" id="fabricTechpubsServiceCTX"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
    <route id="fabricTechpubsServiceRoute">
      <from
uri="fabric-camel:techpubsServices:jetty:http://0.0.0.0:{{Fabric-Port}}/services?matchOnUriPrefix=true&amp;bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false&amp;continuationTimeout=300000"/>
      <log message="Request received headers: ${headers}"/>
uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:{{JAX-RS-Port}}/services?matchOnUriPrefix=true&amp;bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;throwExceptionOnFailure=false"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

Jax-RS  endpoint:
<jaxrs:server id="techpubsSvc"
address="http://0.0.0.0:${JAX-RS-Port}/services">

This service is working fine when I invoke directly jax-rs endpoint and
camel route 2 endpoint, but it fails when the call was made with camel route
1 endpoint  (this endpoint is used in our UI)

Error:

org.apache.camel.CamelExchangeException: JettyClient failed cause by: null.
Exchange[Message: [Body is instance of org.apache.camel.StreamCache]].
Caused by: [java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException - null]