Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ken Hancock <ke...@schange.com> on 2014/03/07 22:17:20 UTC

Re: Compaction does not remove tombstones if column has higher TTL

I agree, that's totally unintuitive.  I would have the same expectations
that compaction is done on a row/column pair instead of simply at the row
level.

--
*Ken Hancock *| System Architect, Advanced Advertising
SeaChange International

Office: +1 (978) 889-3329 | [image: Google Talk:]
ken.hancock@schange.com | [image:
Skype:]hancockks | [image: Yahoo IM:]hancockks [image:
LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/kenhancock>

[image: SeaChange International]
 <http://www.schange.com/>This e-mail and any attachments may contain
information which is SeaChange International confidential. The information
enclosed is intended only for the addressees herein and may not be copied
or forwarded without permission from SeaChange International.