Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/28 16:07:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Metron User Community Meeting

Topic: Community zoom meeting

Time:  Wednesday, January 31st at 09:30AM PST
<http://airmail.calendar/2018-01-31%2012:30:00%20EST>

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://hortonworks.zoom.us/j/658498271

Or join by phone:

+1 669 900 6833 <//+1 669 900 6833> (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 <//+1 646
558 8656> (US Toll)

+1 877 853 5247 <//+1 877 853 5247> (US Toll Free)

+1 877 369 0926 <//+1 877 369 0926> (US Toll Free)

Meeting ID: 658 498 271

International numbers available:
https://hortonworks.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=y7M0gPfv8kRv3WvXHjXrpc3n3DyNqTMe

Topics

We have a volunteer for a community member presentation:

Ahmed Shah (PMP, M. Eng.) Cybersecurity Analyst & Developer GCR -
Cybersecurity Operations Center Carleton University - cugcr.com

Ahmed would like to talk to the community about

   -

   Who the GCR group is
   -

   How they use Metron 0.4.1
   -

   Walk through their dashboards, UI management screen, nifi
   -

   Challenges we faced up until now

I would like to thank Ahmed for stepping forward for this meeting.

If you have something you would like to present or talk about please reply
here! Maybe we can have people ask for “A better explanation of feature
XXXXX” type things?
Metron User Community Meetings

User Community Meetings are a means for realtime discussion of experiences
with Apache Metron, or demonstration of how the community is using or will
be using Apache Metron.

These meetings are geared towards:

   -

   Demonstrations and knowledge sharing as opposed to technical discussion
   or implementation details from members of the Apache Metron Community
   -

   Existing Feature demonstrations
   -

   Proposed Feature demonstrations
   -

   Community feedback

These meetings are *not* for :

   -

   Support discussions. Those are best left to the mailing lists.
   -

   Development discussions. There is another type of meeting for that.