Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Vincent Tencé <vt...@pyxis-tech.com> on 2016/10/21 18:32:15 UTC

Help with snapshots uploads

Hi guys,

I need your help using Buildr 1.5 to upload snapshot jars to a Maven repo.

I upload a snapshot jar to Sonatype Snapshots OSS Repo and I see that the
jar is timestamped and uploaded correctly. Maven users can’t use it though
since the maven metadata is not found. I can see that a maven_metadata.xml
file is created on the repo, although it looks like a maven-metadata.xml is
expected instead. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Vincent

Re: Help with snapshots uploads