Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mullin Yu <mu...@softwareag.com> on 2001/06/11 08:16:22 UTC

java client to MS Soap service

I think it might be a faq, but I don't know how to start this.

How can I write a simple java client to access a Microsoft Soap service
built by SoapToolkit v.2.0. I've installed Apache soap v.2.2 at the client
side.

Where can I find some sample coding and any references on the web?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Mullin