Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2009/01/14 06:45:11 UTC

Destination Unreachable --> WSE817

I am having a problem with talking to a .NET web service that I did not
develop. I am getting the infamous WSE 817 error. The full error message and
the code is below. I looked at another post that was similar in here and
someone said to set that "destination" property to the same as the endpoint.
The way I did that was
client.getOptions().setProperty("destination","https://cdr.ffiec.gov/public/pws/webservices/retrievalservice.asmx")
but that didn't work either.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks for your time.

Josh

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Destination
Unreachable --> WSE817: The <To> header must match the Actor attribute on
this receiver. The <To> header contained
"http://cdr.ffiec.gov/public/pws/webservices/retrievalservice.asmx" whereas
the Actor attribute was
"https://cdr.ffiec.gov/public/pws/webservices/retrievalservice.asmx".
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at
com.redi.risk.ffiec.RetrievalServiceStub.TestUserAccess(RetrievalServiceStub.java:588)
	at RetrievalServiceDemo.main(RetrievalServiceDemo.java:25)

public class RetrievalServiceDemo
{

	{
		RetrievalServiceStub stub = new
RetrievalServiceStub("https://cdr.ffiec.gov/public/pws/webservices/retrievalservice.asmx");

		ServiceClient client = stub._getServiceClient();
		client.getOptions().setUserName("jchappelle");
		client.getOptions().setPassword("Gr8rediadmin");
		RetrievalServiceStub.TestUserAccess req = new
RetrievalServiceStub.TestUserAccess();
		RetrievalServiceStub.TestUserAccessResponse res =
stub.TestUserAccess(req);
		System.out.println(res.getTestUserAccessResult());
	}

}