Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kamran Soomro (کامران سومرو)" <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/23 15:52:01 UTC

Passing custom object to Axis2/J Web service

Hi,

I've created a web service using Axis2/J and Eclipse WTP tools. I want
to pass an object of a custom class into it. The class contains only
one public String member. However, the proxy class generated on the
client side does not provide me any way of specifying this member. Any
suggestions on how to go about this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

--Kamran

Re: Passing custom object to Axis2/J Web service

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
2009/12/23 "Kamran Soomro (کامران سومرو)" <ka...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I've created a web service using Axis2/J and Eclipse WTP tools.

how you have create the service. you can create the service as a POJO class
which has a method
taking your custom class as a parameter.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi