Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "deepali.pathak78" <De...@1eq.com> on 2017/11/08 11:24:42 UTC

@SchemaValidation and MTOM Policy on service used together for attachments returns empty content of attachment.

Hi,
I 'm using CXF 3.1.6 stack to generate webservice and consume them. The
service class has @SchemaValidation as well a @Policy annotations. My
requirement is the service should consume attachments which are sent as MTOM
attachments. We use Soap UI to invoke the service in which the properties
are set to enableMTOM=true. Attachment in the incoming request does not have
content. It returns an empty content. When I remove ServiceValidation
annoation,the attachment contents are not lost. But I can't do it as we have
to validate the schema always. Is there a solution where we can use both
MTOM policy  and Schemavalidation together?

Thanks,
Deepali Pathak.

--
Sent from: http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-user-f547216.html